There’s nothing better than a freshly-cleaned, detailed car. Whether you detail your car yourself or have it detailed by a professional, it’s a fantastic feeling to see your car looking brand new again—no more food smells, stains, dirt that’s been tracked in, the dashboard isn’t dusty…it’s all gone!
If you’re looking for the best places in the Laurel, Maryland, area to have your car detailed, we’ve researched and tracked down a few places for you. We looked at each location’s Yelp reviews and made sure to find places that were:
- Within Laurel, MD
- Reviewed within the last year (if not sooner)
- Had a majority of positive reviews
- Reviewed by real people (not fake accounts)
Based on our research, here are the three locations customers like you recommend:
1. Total Recon—Total Recon’s Yelp reviews indicate that this location is “a great bunch of guys,” “highly recommended,” and “staff was professional and friendly.” According to its website, “Total Recon strives to treat the environment with care. Most of our products are 100% biodegradable.”
2. Divine Hands Car Wash and Detail Shop—Divine Hands’ Yelp reviews weren’t as numerous as Total Recon’s, but still noted, “The owner and entire staff make sure you are satisfied from start to finish.” It’s a full-service hand car wash and detail shop whose owner has nearly 27 years in the cosmetic car care industry. Divine Hands is the better choice if you prefer more of a “Mom and Pop” feel over a larger business like Total Recon.
3. Tischer Auto—you know we had to mention our dealership, right? While we specialize in new, certified, and pre-owned car sales, we also take great pride in being able to offer car care services to our customers beyond the initial car purchase. Better still, we offer a full range of vehicular care, including professional detailing, to anyone. That means you do not have to be a Tischer customer to take advantage of any of the services we provide.
No matter where you service your car, keep in mind that the amount of time it will take to get your car detailed can vary based on the amount of detailing your car needs and the size of your car. At Tischer, our car detailing service can take anywhere from as little to an hour to as long as three hours depending on your car’s individual needs.
Having your car detailed by a professional has numerous benefits such as saving time, energy, and hassle, helping to maintain your car’s interior integrity (especially if you use your car for business), and alleviating the stress that can come along with being in a dirty and/or cluttered environment. With “spring cleaning” in full swing, it’s the perfect time of year to do it!
If we can be of service to you in helping to maintain your car—in any way—please contact us for a service appointment.