Looking for an affordable luxury vehicle? Take a look at the 2017 Acura ILX. The compact sedan has a spacious interior, generous standard features and a standard high performance powertrain. Coming off a fresh redesign last year, the ILX remains a strong contender in its class. Continue reading
The 2017 Nissan Armada is all new and better than ever. The Armada is a three-row full-size SUV with off-road capability making it the perfect vehicle for the adventurous family as well as everyday driving. The new Armada has a luxurious cabin loaded with features, sleek exterior, and an improved V8 engine. Continue reading
A fierce competitor in the luxury sedan class is the 2017 Acura TLX. The sports sedan is stylish, fun to drive, loaded with technology and reasonably priced; not only will you impress your friends but the driving experience will impress you. The perfect combination of performance, value, and technology keeps the 2017 TLX tops on our list. Continue reading
In the market for a luxury, compact SUV? Take a look at the 2017 Acura RDX. With powerful acceleration, good fuel economy, integrated safety features and a luxurious, quiet cabin, this is one well rounded SUV. With the new and exciting changes of last year’s refresh, the 2017 Acura RDX is better than ever. Continue reading
Safety is a top priority with Acura and offers HandsFreeLink Bluetooth connectivity standard on all their vehicles. HandsFreeLink works with a large variety of Bluetooth capable phones and can be paired with up to six different devices. With features like steering wheel controls and voice recognition, Acura makes it easier for you to keep your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel, so you never miss another call. Continue reading
The Acura MDX is a luxury midsize crossover SUV with a seven-passenger capacity. Originally debuting in 2001, Acura’s innovation brings new and exciting improvements year after year keeping the MDX in top ranks of popularity. With new standard features and an available Sport Hybrid model, this could be the most popular MDX yet.
Congratulations on your college graduation! Now’s the time to reap the benefits of all your hard work. If you’re thinking about buying a new car as you enter the work force, consider taking advantage of the Acura College Grad Program.
The Acura College Grad Program offers a $500 bonus toward any 2014 or newer Acura vehicle when you finance or lease with Acura Financial Services.
Here are the criteria you will need to meet in order to take advantage of this offer:
- 5% down payment
- Proof of employment (or firm commitment from employer)
- Graduated from college within the past two years or will graduate in the next six months
- Provide Acura dealer with credit and document requirements
- No adverse credit history
With a new Acura at your disposal, not only will you look the part of a professional, you’ll also reap the significant benefits of being an Acura owner: you’ll have the option to defer your first payment for 90 days, build good credit, and have the choice of competitive finance and lease options. After all, we want you to enter the work force in a new car, and we want it to be manageable for your new lifestyle as well.
For more information on the Acura College Grad Program, see details on the Acura website. And if you’d like to speak with one of our sales associates about this opportunity, please don’t hesitate to contact us: 866-906-1974
Rounding out the 2016 Acura lineup is the 2016 Acura RDX. This compact luxury SUV—already one of Acura’s most successful models—is better than ever. According to Acura, “The new RDX is another great example of how we are continuing to advance our Acura lineup with a focus on prestige, performance and dynamic proportion,” said Michael Accavitti, senior vice president and general manager of Acura. “With the all-new TLX and upgraded MDX, RDX and ILX all getting a major injection of Acura DNA, we have one of the strongest Acura lineups in a decade.”
Here are just a few ways the 2016 Acura RDX has improved for the new model year:
- More powerful—a newly upgraded 3.5-liter SOHC i-VTEC® V-6 engine with Variable Cylinder Management (VCM) and increased horsepower (a solid 279-hp and 252 lb-ft. of torque)
- More efficient—19/28mpg for AWD models and 20/29mpg for FWD models (city/highway)
- More aggressively styled—sleeker lines, more three-dimensional grille treatment, sportier wheel designs
- Restyled exterior and interior elements with upgrades to both standard and available luxury features and technology, including standard Jewel Eye™ LED projector headlamps and LED taillights, standard heated front seats and new second-row air-conditioning vents
- The RDX with Technology Package adds a new 8-way adjustable power passenger’s front seat (4-way power in base models), Acura’s intuitive dual-screen On-Demand Multi-Information Display (ODMD), HD Radio®, blind spot information (BSI), Multi-view Rear Camera with dynamic guidelines and Rear Cross Traffic Monitor
- A new line-topping Advance grade package features unique-machined alloy wheels (18″ x 7.5″) with painted gray inserts and adds rain-sensing wipers, front fog lights, Bi-Directional Keyless remote engine start, front and rear parking sensors, ventilated front seats, an auto-dimming driver’s side mirror and the full suite of AcuraWatch™ advanced safety and driver-assistive technologies. While offered as standard equipment on the new Advance Package, all RDX models can now be equipped with the AcuraWatch™ suite of advanced safety and driver-assistive technologies, including Adaptive Cruise Control, Collision Mitigation Braking System™ and Forward Collision Warning, Lane Keeping Assist and Lane Departure Warning, along with the Expanded View driver’s side mirror
- Enhanced crash safety design with numerous changes to its Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure
The 2016 Acura RDX’s aptly-described tagline is “Drive Like a Boss.” And if you’re ready to take to the road as your own boss, we invite you to come down for a test drive.
A few 2016 Acura models have already arrived here at Tischer, such as the 2016 ILX and MDX. As new models arrive, we examine what’s new and updated within each model. One feature we think you should know about is the new AcuraWatch.
AcuraWatch is Acura’s new suite of advanced safety and driver-assistive technologies that include:
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow (LSF)
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW) (standard on Tech Package)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Road Departure Mitigation (RDM)
- Blind Spot Information (BSI) (Technology and Advance)
- Multi-View Rear Camera with Dynamic Guidelines
- Rear Cross Traffic Monitor
These technologies improve Acura model safety by sensing the roadway and objects within it, including other vehicles and pedestrians, by way of sophisticated camera and radar technology that work in tandem. The result is a safer, more alert vehicle that, if necessary, can intervene to prevent the car from departing a lane, departing the road, or help to avoid or mitigate the severity of a collision. That being said, these new AcuraWatch technologies are in addition to, but not a replacement of, common sense safe driving practices.
Depending on the Acura model/trim/package a driver selects, AcuraWatch can either be equipped with your Acura model or, in some cases, may come standard with a package.
For a visual explanation of how these technologies work, check out the YouTube video below and the infographic, both provided by Acura.
The 2016 Acura MDX, America’s best-selling luxury 3-row SUV, is here at the dealership! Acura has improved the MDX for the 2016 model year with multiple new features and technologies, including a more advanced powertrain, and an expanded model range. In other words, more MDX in the MDX!
Here are some of the standout improvements and options for 2016:
- All 2016 models are equipped with an advanced new 9-speed automatic transmission (66 lbs. lighter than the 6-speed automatic in the previous generation!)
- A push-button electronic gear selector
- 25% faster gear shifts that improve acceleration
- A new Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD) system with a twin-clutch design (19 lbs. lighter weight than before!)
- Torque-vectoring effectiveness has been improved to help elevate responsiveness, agility, and stability.
- Available AcuraWatch—Acura’s suite of advanced safety and driver-assistive technologies, which includes the first application of Road Departure Mitigation and Rear Cross Traffic Monitor
- Both the 2016 MDX and MDX with Technology Package models can be equipped with AcuraWatch.
- The MDX with Advance Package comes standard with AcuraWatch.
- A frameless rearview mirror
- Siri Eyes Free voice recognition
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System fill assist that sounds an audible alert when the driver inflates the tire to the correct pressure.
- Upgrades, depending on trim, that include a Multi-View Angle Rear Camera with Dynamic Guidelines, a bi-directional remote engine starter, idle stop and head up warning
- A total of 16 possible trims (16 trims for the 2016 model year, wink wink!)
There’s a reason this refined and sophisticated 7-passenger SUV has been a best-seller. Both customers and industry professionals alike have sung its praises:
“Everyone who has driven the MDX gave it glowing praise for everything — comfort, space, fuel economy, sportiness…” (Motortrend)
“It’s enjoyable on my way to work and at play with the seats full. It has good work/life balance as they say these days.” (Edmunds.com)
“Acura MDX continues to offer an attractive blend of content, comfort, and entertainment for the entire family – including the driver.” (The Car Connection)
— Erin (@ErinMSquared) April 2, 2015
I always wanted to buy someone a brand new vehicle and put a big red bow on top, so that’s what I did today! I love you babe! #newcar #acura #mdx #acuramdx #2016 A photo posted by Shannon Denniston (@denniston) on
If you’d like a bit more information on the MDX and all of its features, check out Acura’s online e-brochure; or better yet, consider coming down to our dealership for a test drive! Feel free to contact us via Facebook or Twitter regarding any questions you have about the 2016 Acura MDX, or call our Acura sales department: