The temperatures are warming up, the sun is out more hours of the day, and Spring is just around the corner. With the feeling of a “fresh start” in the air, what better time to tell you about the newest models at our dealership—some of which are already on the lot and some which are coming soon.
2016 Acura ILX
We are delighted to tell you about one of the newest models now on the showroom floor! Introducing the all-new 2016 Acura ILX! According to Acura, the 2016 model year of the Acura ILX boasts more power, improved handling, more luxurious appointments and more youthful, sporty styling. The 2016 ILX also expands customer choice with three main grades – the standard ILX, the ILX with Premium Package, and the line-topping ILX Tech Plus Package, supplemented by the addition of the all-new AcuraWatch™ Plus and A-SPEC Packages. New highlights include:
- A new 8-speed dual clutch transmission (8DCT) with torque converter and paddle-controlled Sequential Sport Shift. The new 8DCT is the most advanced transmission in its competitive set.
- More distinctive front end highlighted by piercing Jewel Eye™ LED headlights, a new grille design, and more aggressive lower fascia.
- A restyled rear end offers new LED combination lights and lower fascia enhancements.
- New 10-spoke 17-inch aluminum alloy wheels.
- The available ILX A-SPEC Package enhances the performance look even more by adding sporty side sill garnishes, a trunk spoiler, front fog lights, new 18-inch 10-spoke machined alloy wheels, and several unique interior appearance touches. The exclusive Premium Black interior color scheme includes a black headliner, perforated black Lux Suede® seat inserts, red instrument illumination, exclusive gray interior stitching and aluminum brake and throttle pedals.
- Additional noise-insulating materials, thicker front door glass, noise-attenuating wheels, and the adoption of Active Noise Control technology.
- The ILX Tech Plus features the next generation of AcuraLink®, Acura’s cloud-based connected-car system.
- The 2016 ILX is newly available with the AcuraWatch™ suite of advanced safety and driver-assistive technologies, the most advanced system of its kind in the competitive set.
We know that you’ll want to check out the 2016 ILX at Tischer.
2016 Acura MDX
Did you know that Acura’s MDX is America’s best-selling three-row luxury SUV? For the 2016 model year, the MDX is back with multiple new features and technologies, a more advanced powertrain and an expanded model range. Some highlights of the new MDX include:
- an advanced new 9-speed automatic transmission (all trims)
- a push-button electronic gear selector that frees up room above the center console (all trims)
- a new Super Handling All-Wheel Drive (SH-AWD) system with a twin-clutch design that delivers enhanced torque transfer and handling capabilities (all trims)
- The 2016 MDX and MDX with Technology Package models can now be equipped with the AcuraWatch™ suite of advanced safety and driver-assistive technologies, which includes the first application of Road Departure Mitigation (RDM) and Rear Cross Traffic Monitor to the MDX model line. The MDX with Advance Package comes standard with AcuraWatch™.
Check out the 2016 Acura MDX at Tischer.
As the spring season gets underway, we have a great many more models coming soon. In addition to the Acura models mentioned above, luxury car buyers should expect to see the 2016 RLX and RDX arriving soon.
We are excited to reveal that the arrival of the all-new Titan XD at our dealership will be in the near future. According to Nissan, “The new TITAN XD, the first of the new generation of Nissan TITAN models, creates a new segment of the American market. It offers the effortless towing and hauling of the larger, more expensive heavy-duty trucks – yet has the fuel-efficiency and affordability of half-ton pickups.”
Finally, the much-anticipated, next generation 2016 Nissan Maxima, which is the one that was seen in this year’s Superbowl commercial (see below), will be arriving. The 2016 Nissan Maxima, the brand’s flagship product and signature “4-Door Sports Car,” will make its official world debut at the New York International Auto Show in April.
If you want to stay in-the-know when these models are in our showroom, be sure to follow updates on our Facebook Page and Twitter stream. Also, you can check our inventory online or give us a call. All the information you will need can be found on our website.