The latest iteration of AcuraLink® is pretty awesome! It’s available exclusively on select RLX and MDX vehicles beginning with the 2014 model year, and the TLX beginning with 2015. Despite the amazing convenience this service brings to your life as an Acura owner, we are always surprised to learn that some of our Acura customers haven’t yet started utilizing this service to its full potential. We must mention that the Standard Package is free for the first three years of ownership on every vehicle equipped with AcuraLink® The Next Generation. Allow us to give you a little overview of the latest AcuraLink® capabilities and all that you might be missing.
- Owners can access AcuraLink® in their vehicle as well as on mobile and desktop. No matter where you are, your AcuraLink® access is there!
- Apps—the AcuraLink® The Next Generation audio systems work seamlessly with iOS® or Android™ devices using the AcuraLink® Streams app. Powered by Aha™, the Streams app delivers cloud-based media like podcasts, Internet radio stations, and even content from sites like Trip Advisor, Facebook and Twitter.
- Navigation—your vehicle’s navigation system can access continuously updated local traffic data so that you have precise information on freeways and surface streets, allowing the system to calculate the best way around congestion. You can also send directions from your phone or computer to your vehicle. (This is a really nice feature to utilize for holiday travels!)
- Remote access—lock your car doors, check your fuel and more from a remote location via phone or computer.
- Messages/Alerts—Acura can send you notifications on the latest information about your vehicle.
- Maintenance—notifications for when your vehicle needs service
- Assistance—with the touch of a button, a concierge service is waiting to help you with just about anything, 24/7!
- Owner’s Manual—your owner’s manual information can be digitally accessed in AcuraLink®. No more worries about old-fashioned booklets or papers (if paper clutter annoys you).
Not only does AcuraLink® make your life on-the-go easier, you are also more protected from a safety standpoint. Between maintenance alerts and having access to 24/7 online assistance, should you ever find yourself stranded or broken down, you won’t ever have to feel truly “alone.”
There are different packages and pricing options. You can upgrade at any time to a package that better suits your needs. You can view the packages and prices on the AcuraLink® The Next Generation website.
If you have more questions about AcuraLink® services, you can check out the AcuraLink® FAQ page. There’s a lot of useful information about setting up your account, upgrading your AcuraLink® package, linking more than one vehicle, and more.
For our Acura customers, and would-be Acura owners, please do not ever hesitate to ask us to help you with your AcuraLink®. We want you to be able to tap into the maximum potential of your vehicle, and we are happy to help you do just that.
If you would like to schedule a time to come to our dealership and check out the latest Acura models, feel free to call us at 866-906-1974. 866.906.1974